Team 2 – 3rd Project – K. Gresh

Original Image

team-2-report-project-3-gresh

Purple Crown
David Leng Team 3rd

• Michael Guenther
    February 21, 2018 11:40 am

I like the color scheme, it seems very Christmasie. The lighting of the bubble gives a cheerful vibe

• very interesting bubble images. I would imagine that the focus in this photographic situation is very difficult to achieve

• The bubble image is quite interesting, as even in an image the bubble gives the appearance of fragility. The background is a bit distracting, but the focus on the bubble is good.

• Jeremy Parsons
    December 7, 2016 12:14 pm

The lines in bubble are very interesting, as I would not normally expect them to be steady like that. The light permeating the bottom left of the main bubble has an interesting diffusion effect going on as well.

• Good focus. I like the Christmas theme. A small bit distracting backdrop

• I think the background is nice for the holiday spirit but I think the bubble could’ve been brought out more. Overall a great image!

• Branden Goldenberg
    December 7, 2016 12:13 pm

Very artistic photo. I wish I could see more science happening in the photo. It would be interesting to hear about what is happening within the bubble that causes the lines within it.

• Great image of a touchable bubble. It is possible to see the creases and folds of the bubble so the fluid flow can be clearly seen.

• Very cool bubble solution, I like that you can see this bubble starting to solidify in some places, very artistic.

• Daniel Bateman
    December 7, 2016 12:13 pm

Cool bubble, but there isn’t too much distinction from the foreground to the background. It would be nice of the bubble was more distinct, perhaps lit in a distinct way from the background. I like th holiday feel to the image.

• Maxfield Scrimgeour
    December 7, 2016 12:13 pm

I like the holiday backdrop of the image. It is cool to see how the bubble is in focus at the front of the image and the background is all blurred. Interesting that the lines are contained within the bubble.