Clouds First // Greg Collins

Clouds First // Greg Collins

Clouds First // Chet Roe
Cloud First // Matthew Finney

• Brandon Gushlaw
    October 19, 2018 12:29 pm

Very cool! You captured a great wide view and the cloud in centered perfectly. Well done.

• Chris Davidoff
    October 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Nice! You caught the entirety of this cloud performing a function, as well as the encompassing entity. Super cool photo

• I love the streaks coming down from the clouds. It is beautiful and ominous and you did a great job with lowering the darks to bering out the mountain outline.

• I like how the cloud is just tinged with red on the bottom. Nice photo!

• Cool picture, the red of the cloud and shape comparison of the mountains and the cloud.

• Really cool image. I like the colors.

• Ammazing! The moment of rainning is excatly captured by you in a attractive way. The orange-red color at the bottom of the clouds adds a brilliant touch for the image!

• Eli Kopp-DeVol
    October 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Very neat image here. I really like how you have captured a singular cloud which fills the whole frame. Also the editing you did to silhouette the mountains makes it look like a painting.

• I love the red tint on the clouds with the grey whips of percipitate swaying down onto the grayscale sillouhette of the mountains!! Great amazing and dramatic photo

• the colors and layers of the photo are very cool

• Really pretty picture. The silhouette of the mountains makes this so dramatic yet very calm. The soft red color on the edge of the cloud is amazing.

• It’s cool that you were able to capture the precipitation as well as the cloud. The wide aspect ratio also helps to give a sense of scale to the landscape. The red hue is interesting too.

• Brent T Eckles
    October 17, 2018 12:20 pm

Like the capturing of the clouds with rain coming from them. Like that the color scheme isn’t dark but still contains the rain.

• Jeremy Aparicio
    October 17, 2018 12:20 pm

I love the downpour coming from the clouds. The dark red underneath is almost haunting adding to the rain. The all black mountain and cloud with bright background made for very effective contrast

• Awesome! I love that the mountains are silhouetted, and the contrast between the clouds, sky, and mountains is great. The wispyness and the color make for a beautiful image.

• I like the wide range on the image. The fluid below the clouds looks great!!

• I really like how dramatic this image is. I also really like how you captured the rain from the cloud, it helps in classifying the cloud type.

• Greg this is a really nice image! The bottom layer of light with the contrasting weather system is very nice.

• Great image! I like how dark the image is with a hint of red. The addition of rain ties together the clouds to the mountains in a way.

• This is a really dramatic looking image, it’s awesome! I really enjoy the framing of this image, and the fact that the mountains are completely dark make the sky pop out more. Great job.

• Very nice image! I love that you were not only able to capture a nice cloud image but the silhouette of rain as well! This image shows an awesome contrast with an almost orange-red color on the bottom right of the cloud. Nicely done!