Jeremiah Chen_Team Third Report
Jeremiah Chen – Team Third
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
Very festive look to this photo, with a touch of neon! Very cool photo with great focus and composition. The end result looks great.
Love the colors! Very fitting for chirstmas coming up! Love how you can see the details of the paint interacting with the water. Looks like a cloud almost.
Excellent texture in this image. The holiday colors add a nice touch. Possibly consider cropping the image down a little to just below the surface of the water.
Awesome detail and focus. Great contrast between the green and red paint. Great image!
Great focus and illustration of the physics
The light to dark transitions in the folds of the paint are perfectly captured!
1. Artistically great. The turkey baster is well themed with the holiday colors even though it’s not pictured. The vibrancy of the holiday colors is really nice.
2. The physics are well shown.
3. The photographic technique is very good.
this image looks like the paint jets are racing to me and the green is having a tough time getting off the line. cool image.
Seeing the different stages of diffusion is interesting and seeing how the colors react differently.
The image is well-resolved and shows all of the depth in the 3D folds in both plumes during the diffusion. I am curious what the image would have looked like if the plumes over lapped and/or interacted in the latter shots of this sequence.
Interesting comparison between the two different injection methods. The shapes produced by this phenomena are very beautiful, nice capture.
I really like the holiday colors. Very festive. The image is clear and crisp. The flow can be easily seen.
Great contrast. I like the display of two different stages of the jet. Amazing focus and detail shown in the red cloud.
I love the contrast of red and green color to result in very distinct comparison! Great image!