Clouds 2 project picture
Clouds 2 – Ibrahim Alhajji
5 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I like that you were able to capture some light rays coming through the clouds. This light gives a nice contrast within the image. I think this image could have benefited from some black and white contrast.
Cool image, I enjoy the rays of light you can see coming through the clouds.
I like how you can see the sun rays break through the clouds, its very heavenly like in my opinion.
Love the scattering of sun rays off of the clouds formations.
Cool imagery of the clouds and the light coming through the clouds, very bright image and the lighting is very cool.