Kieger – Team 3rd
10 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
Cool shapes, definitely some cool math going on there.
Love the unique shapes. Defined but also able to flow to new configurations
It’s cool how the salt almost looks like it is splashing around during some of the tones. Good editing too.
Great job pairing the music with the fluid flow. I like the camera angle and framing choice. Great job overall!
I like your edits to the beat, that was well done. You guys did a really cool experiment and those transitions between frequencies are really cool!!
I particularly like the editing that you did with this one and how you effectively compiled the best clips into a compact video.
I really like the music!!! Nice video editing.
Really nice job! I love this project in general and I think that there is some acoustic streaming going on. Might want to look into it.
Super cool video! Love the experiment and how you can see the salt change shape based on different waves input to the speaker
Very awesome video. I really like how the colors almost blend into each other throughout the video. Really nice!