Team Second // Alejandro Barron
10 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
The little details that can be seen, especially in the large bubble, are really interesting and adds another layer to this photo.
The huge bubble you included helps me understand the reference for the size of this image. Also just adds a really nice effect.
I wonder if you would be to calculate the magnification of the texture using this image
I like how you had a large bubble with smaller bubbles surrounding them. I also like that you took it outside because the natural light adds a lot to the image.
The red drops remind me of fish eggs
Gorgeous image. Did great job on the framing. I would love to see this image at a different angle.
Very crisp, I like your decision to have one giant blob in addition to the little beads
The giant droplets look really interesting, and the combination of just red and blue are great color choices
The large blue dot and the five smaller dots around the left-hand side of it remind me of a paw print.
I like the contrast in colors. It feels like a warm versus cool kind of picture