I experimented with bubbles and how they reacted with each other using micro-photography. You could see the surface-tension forces in each bubble keeping it intact and holding its shape. I added an LED backlight with two-tones to emphasize the shape of the bubbles.
Mohamed Adil – IV2
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I love the color scheme. This is a really cool image!
Really clear and focused picture, Nice Job!!
I think the focus is perfect for this image and I like how ‘complete’ the image is. It doesn’t feel cropped poorly or like I am wondering where the rest of the image is.
The focus of this image is perfect. I also really like the colors that you produced as well as the refraction in all the bubbles.
I like the use of red and white here. Usually some detail in a clear object such as a bubble sometimes gets lost in a white background, but you did a great job of capturing all of the detail in the bubbles.
This is wonderful. The way that the contrast of the backing image plays out creates some very interesting details. I can’t believe that there are no effects from the pixels on the screen, especially through the bubble effects. Great snap.
Love the focus you’ve got here. Really captures a ton of detail, nice work!
I really like the crispness of the image and the sudden color boundary split.
Your image clarity is astounding! Great job with the lighting and contrast in this image, it really looks like a professional image.
I love how the non-parallel lines of orange depict the optics of bubbles.
Great job on the lighting and the focus. The bubbles are in very sharp focus and contrast and it looks great. I also like the orange semicircular background as well. It emphasizes the refraction of light passing through the bubbles.
Awesome photo! Super clear photo and a cool way to see cavitation!