This colorful image if of cirrostratus clouds in a stable atmosphere. Taken at 7:30 pm on September 28th 2020.
Brian Haug // Clouds First
5 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I love the colors you were able to capture in this photo! Really nice job
The continuous cirrus clouds across the sky look beautiful at the time of day when you took this image. I also like the gradient of color in the image.
I really like the soft colors in the background against the sharp silhouette of the foreground. It is a neat contrast.
I think that you did a good job with the editing, the final image has a very nice amount of color.
Love the silhouette, it looks really good in contrast to the cloud. I also really like the tree in the image!