Get Wet | Kelsie Kerr

Get Wet | Kelsie Kerr

This image is of pink acrylic paint suspended in water.

Assisted by Will Dietz

Get Wet // Zack Herzer
Get Wet | Will Dietz

• Maridith Stading
    Sep 14, 2022 13:11

I think you did a great job with this image, the color is beautiful and the focus is clean. The diagonal flow meeting the strait flow makes the flow very dynamic.

I think your framing is nice. Keeping the glob in the rule of thirds rather than centering it was a great choice.

• Lana Pivarnik
    Sep 14, 2022 13:10

I love the blobby shape of the paint. I think its reflection on the water above is also very visually interesting. I think the blur between the jar and the background looks like a science experiment.

• Kendall Shepherd
    Sep 14, 2022 13:09

I really like how goopy and funky (in a good way) this shape looks. I like the part where the paint meets the water it flattens against it, I think that’s very intersting. I also really like how the “ceiling” of the water is pink and distinctive.

• Cole Smith
    Sep 14, 2022 13:09

This is a great picture where I really like how stark the focus and contrast is on the acrylic paint. I also like how its kind of an ominous and unsettling almost upside down humanoid shape, that is pretty unlike other flow vis examples in terms of uniformity, symmetry, or non-biological looking things.

• Will Dietz
    Sep 14, 2022 13:04

I really like how soft the paint looks. it’s also interesting how the majority of the mass seems to be suspended by the thickest line up to the surface.

• Ryan Wells
    Sep 14, 2022 13:03

I really liked the form of the acrylic paint. The multiple strands attaching it to the surface gives the effect that it is elastic and “clinging” on to the surface. It seems like it is going to launch back up to the surface due to stretching. I also thought you did a great job with the glass and the background, showing almost no border and not distracting from the main part of the image.