For this assignment, I was originally going to take a picture of some dish soap bubbles in a mug. I started by pouring some dish soap that was diluted with water into a mug, before adding more water so that the bubbles would rise to the top. I then started to play with the concentration in order to get different sized bubbles. As I was trying to get bigger bubbles I noticed that there was a lot of movement within the bubbles, so I decided to take a video instead. I took multiple videos, but I thought that the one posted above was the most interesting due to the large empty space, which I didn’t see in any of my other attempts.
The video was shot on an iPhone 11 Pro, specs to follow soon