Danny Baker Clouds Second
21 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
Very cool silhouette aspect to this photo. The background color is very nice as well. My only feedback is that the foreground may be more of the focus of the photo than the clouds.
I love the colors here. The contrast between the pinks and blacks is really cool. The cloud formations are really interesting, it looks like cotton candy or something.
I enjoy the color of this image. The foreground is completely black against the background and gives great contrast. Very clean.
1. Lovely artistic image. The vibrant color/pink hue really bring out the creative artistic composition of the clouds.
2. The physics are well shown.
3. The photographic technique is very nice.
I love this image! I really like all of the colors and textures in this image, from the reds and oranges in the sky to the blacked out building and plants in the foreground. It creates a vibrant range of contrast in colors. I would just recommend blacking out the whole building to reduce distractions. Otherwise, great work!
Really pretty colors. Love the wave textures you can see. The foliage is 1a nice frame, I think if the building was not there, it would give the photo a more tropical feel. Great focus!
I like the soft colors of the clouds. The small, subtle ripples on the clouds are a neat feature too. I like how you blacked out the foreground too but it is still a little distracting from the cloud.
Interesting colors in the cloud here. Usually the clouds that have that pink color also display the oranges and purples as well. Leaving the foliage and building in the photo shows a nice scale and location reference.
Interesting cloud structure, they are very thin and light but are very colorful. The silhouettes of the trees are nice but the building is a little distracting.
I really like the rippling effect and the color gradient of the sunset. The building is a little distracting, but would be almost impossible to remove.
Nice photo, good texture in the clouds. Nice coloring, nice foreground elements.
Beautiful color. Interesting cloud formation. What time of the day did you capture the image?
Nice silhouettes. There are a few light spots which detract from the black horizon. I Like the ripples in the clouds, perhaps a bit more could be done to bring them out.
Art: I really like the colors that are contained in this piece. The foreground is a bit distracting with so many leaves and buildings but maybe they add to the quality of the picture.
Flow: The flow is quickly understandable and easily recognized.
Photographic technique: The depth of field here is good with the capturing of the foreground and background.
– Nice photo, I really like the nice pastel colors in this image. The black of the different trees and building is kind of distracting, but overall not a bad photo.
I really do enjoy the contrast between the sharp focus of the leaves and the building behind them and the much softer clouds. The perspective makes the image seem like you were peaking out of the woods to capture the image shown.
I really like the different plants intruding from the side of this image. this gives great perspective to the photo. the colors remind me of a trout and the texture reminds me of the scales of the fish.
Gorgeous cloud! The super subtle texture and pink/purple color work beautifully together. The foliage doesn’t detract from the quality of the image, the contrast is pretty interesting.
I think there might be a bit too much going on in the shadowed foreground, but the shadows still add a nice effect. Interesting cloud colors and well focused. Also the ripples in the clouds add nicely to the image.
I like the focus on the leaves and the way they soothe the sky. Really cool colors captured and well done.
Great color . Interesting foreground and good focus