Clouds Second | Abbie Rastatter
21 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I like the framing of the image and the silhouette of the tree is a nice touch
So this place you went had its own weather system? Lake Chelan in Washington. I wonder what occurs there? I look forward to your report.
Feels romantic and soft and clean and crisp. I just wish the version on flowvis was a bit higher resolution!
Really cool image really like the color
The shapes of the clouds interspersed with the dark blue sky are intriguing.
The tree is a cool addition, the portrait orientation emphasizes the stretching of the tree. Nice photo.
I like the contrast of the tree that you left in the bottom left of the image. I think if you could bring out the color in the sky, it might make the clouds pop more.
I like the way that the pine tree makes I nice diagonal and points up to the clouds.
Good image, I like that the lines of the clouds are aligned with the orientation of the image. You may want to consider removing the branches at the lower right.
It looks like there might be some motion blur in the clouds.
I like the tree on the left but the small branches on the right are a little distracting, maybe try to edit those out. Otherwise, great clouds and great picture!
I love the dull colors and the silhouetted tree guiding my focus to the clouds.
Cool clouds. The tree nicely framing the image. I wonder about the black spot towards the middle of the image.
Really cool image, the tree gives a nice perspective. I might change the cropping on the clouds to make the image shorter.
Good shot of the tree in the foreground. Curious what the black dot in the middle is.
I like the bumpy turbulence you’ve captured with these clouds. Overall, great contrast and focus.
I really like the aspect ratio of this photo! Really a cool way to look at the image
I like the framing and the addition of the tree is a nice touch. The clouds are really fluffy. Nice.
Great photo! I like the choice to frame the trees in the image.
I like the contrast between the tree and clouds, both the contrast of the textures and colors.
Nice image , cool clouds.