Report can be found at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HUCiBG9sQf39w–lrFS6peLSas0zoyeSdQ0H-JT_fH4/edit?usp=sharing
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I think the fizzling of the bubbles into the water is adds a lot of impact
Nicely captured video, James. The title text looks very clean and professional, an excellent choice to lay it over the fully dissolved bath bomb. The blues are vibrant and look wonderful with the pink highlights.
I like how you can see the foam move radially outwards from the bath bomb.
Very clear shot! Love the shimmering of the water before the bath bomb hits. Neat title as well. Nice work!
I really like the colors in this photo. I like how you can see the white bubbles forming where the bath bomb travels.
I think the bubbles might be the most pleasing part of this video!