Stage fog machine blows fog over 1:5000 scale model of Boston.
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
super cool photo! I really love how the smoke fluid is going through the miniature city. The lighting is spot on too!
I love this photo! It looks super interesting with the change in scale!
Great focus on the image! I really like how it gives off a beginning of a movie scene vibe as it moves to focus on the city
Stellar lighting and focus here, Megan! Really like what you were able to do with the fog and 3D printed model. The black background really brings it all together. Nice work!
Such a cool and interesting idea to use a model city of Boston to incorporate into your picture, really nice focus too.
Focus is squarely on the flow visualization, good job!
Great job with your focus, I also quite enjoy the lighting you came up with. Nice!
Awesome photo! Great focus to give different textures!