Drop rebound to form crown splash from red food coloring in milk.
Syd Levy // IV3
6 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
The colors are a great choice that you have here, they really give an interesting level of detail here.
Really nice photo, your focus is really good and your background really makes your colors pop
Very well composed image Syd! I really love that the rule of third is applied here. Fluid mechanics shown are simply astonishing. I hope this gets printed and hanged in the engineering building!
Really interesting image, Syd! Love the black background, great lighting and focus. Everything looks sharp. The colors really pop and it almost makes you salivate looking at it. I think you might have to frame this one!
I like the background and the colors in the glass. Also, I like the cropping. It’s an interesting execution of the rule of two thirds. Also great job on the focus! I like how clear the splash and the droplets are. I like that there’s very little motion blur.
Great image! This is awesome. It looks incredibly professional with the clarity and composition. I would not be surprised if I saw this as a figure in a textbook.