Pictured above is 3 different pigments of watercolor painted on top of a sheet of clear plastic. The original Image below is without photoshop editing; I mainly just upped the saturation and brightness as well as emphasizing red, magenta, and orange hues. The shine pictured in the original and edited image I think is a product or water surface tension and adhesion. This image was taken on a Nikon D3400 with a basic 18-55mm Lens on manual focus with direct sunlight.
10 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I really like the colors and the cropping that you used here
I like how the colors just flow and blend into each other
I like the way the colors mesh with one another. The transition from color to color is really nice.
I love your color scheme! I also love that you captured the details of the flow of air bubbles!
Great photo, and your color choice was perfect.
I really like your color scheme and composition of the gradients in the photo.
Beautiful color scheme, and you’ve got so many great boundary lines and color intensity variance.
I love the textures and colors! I would consider including the boundary of paint and the canvas, although I really like this image.
I really like this photo, the colors are very vibrant and the sparkles give it a nice texture.
Really love how the colors blend so nicely in this image, great job!