Bright, white, cold creamer dispersing throughout hot black coffee showing high contrast as it flows upwards and mixes together.
2021 Fall Image/Vid First – Kolby Koeck
10 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I really like the picture and how everything is clear. I like the details and how the picture took
Great photo, very appealing setup, great aesthetic, great post-processing, and great capture of the flow! Awesome photo all around, nothing much to criticize!
Very satisfying and appealing image! I love the sharpness of the photo. Makes me want to go get coffee.
The contrast and focus really highlights the flow, the image is super clear and visually appealing!
This is a fantastic photo! The coffee mug is in a great dynamic position in relation to the camera and the measuring cup fills in the top right corner really well. I really like that you captured a variety of flows, the plume of the half and half, and the stream of creamer pouring out of the measuring cup. You have a really nice sharp focus that contrasts well from the background.
This image has great focus on the fluid flow, and excellent contrast and colors. Nice job editing away the horizon line, it helps allow the viewer to really focus on the intended visual with the coffee and milk.
The focus of this image is so clear. It looks like it could be a coffee commercial. Very appealing.
The contrast of the coffee to the milk is incredibly well capture. I also appreciate the white balance in this photo. The simplicity of the background draws the eye to the swirls in the milk.
This photo looks so simple but every detail is amazing. Love how sharp & in focus the coffee is and the background + lighting make it seem really professional. I definitely agree that it could be in a commercial!
One thing that I’ve always thought was so cool is: The milk goes straight to the bottom and works its way up even though it was poured from the top! This image captures that perfectly! This is so great- It definitely could be a commercial ad!!! Perfectly timed!