Highlighter fluid in UV light!
7 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Clouds 5: Lift Mechanism 2 - Orographics
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I love the choice of colors! The neon green really stands out.
This is such a cool video! I love how you can distinguish the swirl so easily. Phenomenal work!
Awesome work, Max. I’m in love with how slow and smooth this flow is. Incredible contrast!
Awesome Video, Max! Really enjoy the contrast and colors here. The music really compliments the fluid flow and the overall space vibe is interesting and mesmerizing! Nice work.
I love the colors in this video. It is mesmerizing to watch. Good choice of music too!
Great balance of asthetic appeal with fluid dynamics!
Sweet video Max, I love how the swirl develops over the video. The lighting is also great!