These are cirrostratus clouds in a stable atmosphere taken at the Baylands in Palo Alto, CA.
Cary Faulkner // Clouds 2
7 Comments. Leave new
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Flow Vis Guidebook
- Introduction to the Guidebook
- Overview 1: Phenomena. Why Does It Look Like That?
- Overview 2: Visualization Techniques
- Overview 3: Lighting
- Overview 4 - Photography A: Composition and Studio Workflow
- Overview 4 - Photography B: Cameras
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Focal Length
- Overview 4 - Photography C: Lenses - Aperture and DOF
- Overview 4: Photography D: Exposure
- Overview 4 - Photography E - Resolution
- Overview 5 - Post-Processing
- Clouds 1: Names
- Clouds 2: Why Are There Clouds? Lift Mechanism 1: Instability
- Clouds 3: Skew - T and Instability
- Clouds 4: Clouds in Unstable Atmosphere
- Boundary Techniques - Introduction
- Dye Techniques 1 - Do Not Disturb
- Dye Techniques 2 - High Visibility
- Dye Techniques 3 - Light Emitting Fluids
- Photons, Wavelength and Color
- Refractive Index Techniques
- Art and Science
- TOC and Zotpress test
I like you were able to capture the sunset and I also really like how you made it stand out in your post processing editing.
I really like the editing you did to help enhance the colors great image.
I think the sunset adds a lot a lot of depth to this photo
Really enjoy the color and composition of this image, Cary! Nice work.
Very cool color grade done here, it’s extremely pretty
Very nice image. I really like the increased saturation to bring out the colors and the ground being underexposed to limit the distractions there.
I enjoy the amount of depth you were able to capture. Being on top of the hill was excellent!